KLI activities affected by Corona virus
March 16, 2020
The Dutch government has announced on March 15 that all social and teaching activities will go on hold until April 6th. This also effects KLI activities. The following activities will be canceled:
– The Social Animal, Tivoli Vredenburg Utrecht, March 17
– Methodological Seminars 1-5 – March 15, 16 and 17.
– IP track ‘The intrapersonal, interpersonal, intragroup, and intergroup processes of ostracism’- March 26 and 27.
– Writing Grant Proposals – March 27
– Evolutionary perspectives on social and organizational psychology – April 2nd and 3rd.
– GP&IR track ‘The role of morality’- April 8 and 9.
After April 6th:
— As for courses taking place after April 6th: we will send out updates once it is clear by then if and how we can offer courses that are planned for the rest of the academic year.
— As for the KLI conference on April 21 and 22: we are monitoring the situation, we are in close contact with Woudschoten, and we are aware of the travel restrictions that some attendants might experience. In the first week of April, we will make a final decision on cancelling the conference or not. In case of cancellation, be assured that KLI will fully refund the conference fees that have been paid already.
Once we have more information, we will inform you as soon as possible.
March 16, 2020.